Saturday, February 1, 2014

ADF.LY TIPS: HOW TO EARN $180 PER DAY WITH

4:31 PM

FACEBOOK'S ADFLY TRICK : I have about 20,000 fans on my page on facebook and two facebook accounts with about 10,000 friends, so whenever I have an interesting product to direct them to or a website with an interesting article that might interest them, I copy the website address and shrink it at Adfly, then copy the shrinked link and paste it on my facebook's fan page and on my two facebook accounts wall with a descriptive short note attached to it urging them to click it and visit the product's website.

People who are interested in the product always rush to click the link and visit the website which earns me money each time somebody clicks on it to visit. Adf.ly pays you more than $4.00 per 1000 clicks on your shrinked or shorten link.
So when about 30,000 people on my facebook's fan page and friends from my two facebook accounts click on my short link i make up to $120. I also use ADFOCUS, another website which is similar to Adfly to double that amount, however Facebook has banned and blocked Adf.ly link on their website but i still outsmart them and post my links.
How it works : After shrinking or shortening my link at Adfly, i copy it and then go to nulrefer.com and click the cloak option box then paste the link in the box and click generate, then copy the generated link which cannot be blocked again by facebook and paste it on my facebook fan page wall and my profile wall with an attractive short note directing people to click on it and visit the website i want them to visit. But it's better to use this trick on your referral link alone to avoid ban. You can use Adfocus, klyso, ityim etc on facebook because they are accepted.

TWITTER'S ADFLY TRICK :
Write an attractive but highly exagerated note directing people to click on your link eg: 'buy a car with just $10.00, click and visit from here: http://adfoc.us/126101' This is highly recommended if you want to earn big with Adfly. I easily earn more than $45.00 on twitter by applying this tip.

YOUTUBE'S TRICK:
Whenever you upload a video on youtube, shorten the downloading link in Adf.ly's shrinker, then paste it on your youtube account and earn money each time someone clicks and downloads the video. You can make more than $300 per day on youtube alone if you have a very popular and interesting video that can attract a large number of people.

FORUM'S ADFLY TIPS:
Put the exagerated short note in your forum signatures, this will make people to click on it each time you commented on the forum's post. However I earn little ($18.00 or less $15.00)on forums because I don't have much time to comment on posts.

OTHER ADFLY TRICK :
you can also visit other social network websites wherever you find a large number of people interested in a particular topic, search that topic on google then copy the website link and shrink it at Adfly then copy and paste the link on the social network website and direct the people to click the link and visit the website for their favourite topic. The more they click on the 
Link the more money you make!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Are you looking to make money from your websites or blogs using popup advertisments?
    In case you are, did you try using Clickadu?

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 EarnSocial. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top